Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Petunia thinks she's a Prezzie!

Good Morning!
Today I have used one of the recent Stamping Bella Stamps from their new range, Woodsies. This one is called 'Petunia thinks she's a Prezzie' and I knew I had to have her as soon as I saw it! I have also used some Decorative Pins and a Button which you can find in our MMCS £1 Embellishments Packs section.




INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Cheesecloth & Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Decorative Pins & Button
Nestabilities & Paper Doily
Twinklets Diamond Dust
White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool

INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - E00, E21, R11, R20, Y17, Y21, Y38, YR07, B000, B93, B95, W1 & W3

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)