Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Mama Elephant- Shooting Stars

Hello my crafty friends...
 Time once again for another inspirational post here at MMCS. I have been lucky enough to play with the new Mama Elephant stamps recently, and I fell in love with the "Shooting stars" stamp set....


So, I started with an A6 card, landscape this time and matted the blue and stitched layers from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 20 set.... I cut out the speech bubble using the MFT Die-namics "Photo Booth" dies. I aligned the sentiment from the Shooting stars set to go directly underneath. The stars themselves are from another ME die set called Stitched Skies... I cut a few random stars out with these. 
I added a few random blue gems and some stickles to finish... 
Just to add the girl is from the Shooting Stars set, stamped feintly and coloured using Distress Inks ... 
 I do hope I have given you a little inspiration, and you will check out all the goodies arriving instore.. They're too good to miss. 
Catch you next time!
 Hugs xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)