Tuesday, 17 March 2015

I Knead You

Hello all!
Time once again for my inspirational make here at My Mum's Craft Shop blog.
I had to get those delightful kitty's in the new MFT "I knead you" stamp set , and use them straight away. Here's my take.... 

Using Kraft card, I created a C6 card base, and stamped that with the "Paw prints" background stamp..
I added kitty styled DP , and 3d'd that onto the base. I stamped out my Kitty from the  "I knead you" stamp set, colouring her up just like mine...and cut it out with the co-ordinating stamp set.... 
I used the speech bubble and purr sentiment  and used the same technique. I 3d'd these onto the card front , and finished used a sentient from the set. Puuurfect!
 I do hope you will keep checking back for more daily inspiration, and keep a beady eye on the Shop for the latest arrivals...
Have a fun, crafty day!
Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)