Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Altenew Persian Motives

Hello my lovelies...
 Spring is truly around the corner, albeit a wee bit blustery today!
but, that won't stop me sharing these new floral stamps from Altenew .



Using Neenah Desert storm CS, I stamped one of the images from the "Persian Motives " set  a few times with Versamark, and embossed with white embossing powder.
I coloured them in with my Spectrum pens & pencils....
I matted this onto a kraft card base, and voila!!!Easy and very CAS. I hope you likey??
Check out the inspiration over at MMCS blog daily, and get yourself some new crafting goodness... there's so much delicious stock arriving daily in the Shop
Have a fun crafty day! 
Hugs xxxx

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning. I love the purple flowers on the kraft.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)