Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Scrapberry's Little Bear

Hello peeps....
I have an inspirational make for you today. I fell in love with the new Scrapberry stamps, and such and awesome price they are too, check them out here.
Now, onto my card...



I made a circular base for a change, which I think, sets off "Little Bear with flowers" rather well.
 I coloured him up with my Markers, and framed him with a fancy circle frame . The sentiment comes with the stamp set too, which makes them even more fabulous value. I cut that out with  a die from my Blueprints 20 set, adding a little pearl for the finishing touch!
Check out the rest of the awesome DT makes this week , and grab those fabulous craft goodies hot from the makers. There are soooo many luvly new stash items arriving almost daily!
Till next time , take care!
Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)