Monday, 2 February 2015

Pollycraft Freckles

Good morning, Donna here, hope you are all ok and had a lovely weekend.

I have My Mums Craft Shop inspiration to share with you all.

I had the most fun making this card, I just adore the new stamps from CC Designs and Pollycraft Freckles is as cute as can be.


I also used: Promarkers & SN pencils
Spellbinders dies
Woodware punches
Cardbase, leaves, viewfinder & sentiment cut on Cameo
Joy Crafts paper pad
Wood heart & pearl brads from stash

Thank you so much for visiting our blog today, please call back soon for some more inspiration from my lovely teamies, hope you have a really lovely day.



2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Freckles is the cutes thing!!!!
    Gorgeous card as always.
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she's adorable and I love the colours and all the pretty details
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)