Tuesday, 24 February 2015

MFT Die-namics Speech Bubbles - Happy Birthday!

Hey guys.... Another Tuesday has whizzed around, and I am here to share a little more inspiration here at MMCS..
 This is a quick and easy make using words dies from Mama Elephant and speech bubble dies from MFT..... 



I have used some paper scaraps , in this case Bo bunny, and cut out layers of the "Speech Bubbles Edgers " Die-namics die. I love these, they are so versatile.. I glued the layers together and cut out the square for the card front using my Blueprints 14 dies. I finished by adding the words from Mama Elephants "Happy" & "Birthday" dies... simple and really quick! 
 They ladies will have lots more inspiration through the week, and keep your eyes peeled for new goodies arriving at the my Mum's Craft Shop store daily 
Till next time... have a super crafty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)