Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Mama Elephant - Up & Away

Hello again crafty peeps.
 time once again for a little Tuesday Inspiration using the sweet new stamps arriving from Mama Elephant...
this set is called "Up & Away" , and I can see so many uses for it , its a really exciting set.




Once again I have used my Die-namics "Blueprints 20" for the card base, and the first layer. I used a hand drawn stencil to create the clouds, and used a pale blue ink pad and sponge to dab on the backround. The speech bubble is from the new "Stitched bubble edges", and I stamped the sentiment from the "Up & Away" set onto this, added foam tape to layer this on top.
The I stamped out the cute monkey and balloons, colouring them in with my Spectrums, and cutting them out. I also 3d'd these into position using my Gel glue . 
Voila! Nice and simple, & really cayooot! 
 Thanks for popping by...
 Grab those cute new stamps whilst they are in store
 Hugs xxx

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Lis and such a sweet image too.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna
    Fabulous card... Love the cute image
    Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)