Saturday, 21 February 2015

Geek Is Chic

Today I am sharing my latest card that I made this afternoon while the girls were crafting away next to me. It's a quick and easy one using lots of MFT stash of course ;)
I of course had to use my fav colour combo of the moment - Yellow, Grey &  Black! I have had these MFT Stamps & Dies kicking around for a while but as usual they got hidden on my desk and I forgot about them! I created the background using a stencil, brush and black ink. The papers are by Kaisercraft. I die cut the Geek Is Chic Glasses from black card and coated them in Sakura 3D Glue for a lovely glossy effect. I also used the matching Geek Is Chic Stamps and added some Doodlebug Enamel Dots to finish. All these products are available from My Mums Craft Shop.

I will be back with more creations soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)