Friday, 9 January 2015

You're an All Star!

Hello Everyone! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you all a belated Happy New Year, Jane here today, after a long break Kitty has very kindly invited me back the DT and I am very happy to be here. I hope 2015 will be a good year for you.  The card I am sharing with you today was made with one of my favourite new dies, the Dienamics All Star High Tops. I used this one for my Son's Christmas card as he is a big Converse fan.


I used papers from the Carta  Bella Baby Mine pad which is available on special offer here. I used the latest Sketch Saturday sketch for my layout and added a little paper flower and some stick on pearls from The Ribbon Girl.


The sentiment and the star on the shoe were stamped using stamps from the coordinating stamp set which is available here from My Mum's Craft Shop. I love using this die as it can be made to look so different each time. I used some linen thread for laces and kraft card for the stripe on the sole. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)