Tuesday, 6 January 2015

I wet my plants!!!

Hello dear crafters... welcome you the start of a new year, I hope its a happy one...
I am here to share my latest make using the fabulous & fun Ai stamps images 


This is a fab one from the His N Hers Gardeners set.... coloured with my Spectrums. I used the sentiment from the set and stamped it in a speech bubble from the MFT Photo Booth die set  .
 Makes a fresh change from the Xmas colours we have been seeing doncha think??
 So, with the new year, and the Cha looming there are lots of new goodies to be had. Get you self off the the MMCS shop and check them out, and take your Xmas pennies with ya! You'll be glad you did 
 Have a super crafty day
 Hugs xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love this image, really made me chuckle. Great card. xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)