Monday, 12 January 2015

Happy Birthday

Morning guys! Thank you for stopping by the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today.
 
You've probably forgotten who I am, as my blog has been very quiet lately. Christmas and New Year and organising myself has just totally got in the way of blogging, but never fear - I've still been crafting.
 
Today I'm popping in with a MFT and Lawn Fawn combo.
 
 
I used MFT - Blueprints 20 to create my mats and layers for this card. Then I gave some inlaying a try.
 
This was my very first attempt using some cute alphabet dies and a stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
 
I stamped the fun balloons in MFT Hybrid Ink and finished the card off with some Doodlebug sequins. Very pink and girly for me, but I had a blast making it! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)