Monday, 1 December 2014

#So Fancy

Morning guys! 

I feel with it being the 1st of December I should have a Christmas creation to share with you all. Unfortunately that's not the case.

Instead I'm gonna share a couple of quick cards I created using a Waffle Flower Stamp set.

This is a new stamp company Kitty is carrying over at My Mum's Craft Shop. There is already a selection of sets available for you to purchase from the shop! Go grab yours.

Today I am using Bowtiful



I kept the cards pretty simple adding interest with silver embossing.

This is such a versatile set with a wide range of sentiments, I can't wait for the chance to use it more.

Be sure to stop by the My Mum's Craft Shop blog each day for inspiration using brand new products! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)