Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Have a Cool Yule!

Hey Guys!
I have a new make to share here today... Using the the super cute and awesomely cool "Cool Days" stamp set from MFT.



 There is a bit of a story behind this fella.... 
I attempted to make a shaker card, and feeling rather pleased with my self at the finished result, I quickly realised that most of the contents to shake had fallen out!! Haha! I need more practice!!! 
but the look is kinda cool , doncha think?
 I used the bear from "Cool Days" stamp set, ans coloured him with my Spectrums and fussy cut him out, and I did the same with the mittens!! 
I used the Die-namics blueprints 20 to cut the base card, and the smaller die to cut the top layer out. I then positioned a circle die on this layer, and cut it out. I added a layer of acetate behind the circle, and surrounded it with foam tape, filling it with glitter and sequins. I closed the foam layer with the glitter with a layer of blue card stock, and adhered this to the front. I added the 2 images and a sentiment to the front, finishing with a few gems.... 
 I hope you like him???
 Check out the rest of the fabulous DT makes all this week from the rest of the team, and get your crafty shopping done whilst you're over at the shop too! 
 Have a super crafty day!
 Hugs ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)