Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Especially For You!

Good Morning!
I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year! 
Today I have a card using one of the latest Stamping Bella stamps. I was a little apprehensive about making a card which had my colouring as the main focus, but in the end I think it turned out okay! The sentiment is also from Stamping Bella but came with another character stamp.






INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella Stamp - 'Fiona Loves Flowers'
Stamping Bella Sentiment Stamp
Silver Glitter Stickers by Papermania


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black 
Copic Markers - C1, C2, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R81, RV95, BG93,BG96, B60, B000, B00 & W1

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)