Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Cool Days Pop Up Card

Hey Guys!!!
Not long now till the big day!! Are you nearly ready????
I have a couple of last minute cards to make, but all in all I am about there....
So, with those last minute things in mind, I better get on with today's post!!!
 I was very brave and ventured to make a pop up card using a really easy tutorial, and this is the result! 



I have used the fabulously glittery Hels Cuppleditch "Winter Wonderland" papers to cover by box, and used snowflake die cuts, and the uber cute "Cool Days" stamp set from MFT. 
I stamped out and coloured up my little images, fussy cutting them out and popping them on strips of acetate for the "pop up" effect .....
To finish I added gems and a sentiment ... This little creation also fits into a 6x6 envelope when folded flat.
thanks for dropping in today , especially when we all have sooo much to do!!
 Have a super crafty day!
 hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)