Tuesday, 23 December 2014

A last little Jingle!

Hello my lovelies.... just dashing in with a quick post before the big day...
 I have a last minute make with the super cute "Jingle all the way" set from MFT....... I LOVE this Santa!!!


I used my MFT Blueprints 20 die set for  the base, and second layer, then the Blueprints tag  builder die 1 . The sentiment is cut from the MFT Bright lights alpha set, I LOVE this set too!! 
I coloured Santa with my Spectrums and fussy cut him out, popping onto my tag with foam tape for a 3d effect. i have used those lush Bazzill papers from last year, believe it or not. They are still so up to date , and rich.
So, I do hope you have managed to get all your crafting done, and have cleared your desk ready for the family to arrive and the celebrations to begin.
So , just to wish you all  a very Happy Christmas , and a peaceful & healthy new year.
 Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)