Sunday, 9 November 2014

You're On The Nice List

Christmas is on the way so I thought I would share my latest Christmas creation...gotta love these new cute Santa Stamps...
 This is using one of my favourite new stamp sets called Jingle All The Way by My Favorite Things. I also used the matching Die-namics and coloured up my image using Copic Markers. The striped paper i created using the Diagonal Stripe Background Stamp. I used the Blueprints 14 for all the background die cut shapes. The snowflakes are also by MFT and i also used MFT Sentiment Strips Die-namics. The embossing folder is an old Cuttlebug one and i simply added some ribbon.

Hoe you are enjoying your weekend.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this Santa, beautiful papers too.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)