Sunday, 9 November 2014

Savannah Has A Star!

Good Morning!
Today I thought I'd treat you to an extra post from me this week! As you know we have the new Stamping Bella Uptown Girls stamps available to pre - order and today's card is using my favourite!
How could anyone not like this? Dressed up as a Christmas tree with a drink in her hand ... I'm sure a few of us could see ourselves doing that! lol





INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella 'Savannah Has A Star' Stamp - AVAILABLE FROM MMCS
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Nestabilities
Paper Doily, Ribbon & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Gold Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C2, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R46, R59, Y28, W1, W3, BG93 & BG96

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)