Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Painted Pansies!

Good Morning!
This week it is my turn to post on a Wednesday and I have a House Mouse card to share with you all! I have used one of the new designs that is available to buy NOW over on the website. Simply click the picture below to go straight to it. This design is one of my favourite's are it also incorporates my other hobby of Gardening!





INGREDIENTS -
Stampendous House Mouse 'Painted Pansies' Stamp - 
AVAILABLE FROM MMCS

Maja Design Paper
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Ribbon & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C2, C3, E00, E21, R11, R20, B000, Y21, W1, W3, W5, BG93 & BG96

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)