Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Jingle all the way!

.Hello my lovelies....
Its my turn today to share my latest make here at MMCS.
 I hope you have been keeping an eye on the fabulous stash that has been arriving in the shop lately. Oh My!!! I WANT it alllll!!!
 One set I particularly needed way the "Jingle all the Way " stamp set from MFT.... I adore these cute Santa's....



So, I decided to make some tags.... big change for me!
 I cut out the tag shape using snowy acetate, and all the embellishments of papers using the Build-a-tag Blueprints 1 . the papers were Bazzill basics. I cut some snowflakes from glittery paper, and added gems and sequins, and lots of glitter . I finished the tag with some jute twine... Doncha just love 'em???? 
I hope you will check out the rest of delish DT makes all this week... I know I will !
Have a fun crafty day!
 Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)