Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Have a Cool Day!

Hey guys!
 I am back to share another make here at MMCS.... 
There's been some wonderful new arrival at the shop, and the new MFT release for November is among them..
 I had to grab the "Cool Day" stamp set , and along with my new MFT Die-namics Blueprints 20, this is the result. 



I know.... he is soooo cute!!!!
I used the square frame from the Die-namics to create the window, I stamped one of the bears out , and coloured him with my Spectrums. I layered him between the frame and some of my Bazzill Basics papers.... I stamped out and coloured the North Pole , added a sentiment to it.... Then I attached a heart square from the Mft blueprints frame. Just a little glitter to finish off.
Easy peasy!!
I do love this little fella, and I reckon you will be seeing him lots!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)