Tuesday, 4 November 2014

A Wee Christmas Berry

Good morning my lovelies....
Its good to be back and sharing for my Tuesday post here at My Mum's Craft Shop.
 After a little breather I have a quick make to share using those fab super easy Hobby House toppers, on a white on white card...


I have used a circle card for my base, with an embossed white background, topped with the Super cute "Holly berry" topper.I tucked in a couple of holly sprigs cut from my wild Rose Studio "Holly Flourish", which I embellished with a few dots of white Liquid Pearls. that's it , job done!!! 
So, I do hope you will be back soon to enjoy the next inspirational card from my lovely DT sistahs!!! 
Till then, have a super crafty day!
Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)