Thursday, 25 September 2014

Wild Rose Studio - Girl With Presents

Hi everyone, wow! another week bites the dust.  This week has just whizzed by.

It's time for me to share my regular Saturday MMCS inspiration.

I have another Christmas card to show you all. Hopefully, this year, I might have enough made and not have to rush around making them just before the big day.

I used: Wild Rose Studio Girl With Xmas Presents
Wild Rose Studio Holly Lane paper pad
Wild Rose Studio Holly Flourish die
I also used : Pro's, SN pens & pencils
Spellbinders dies
Craftwork Cards Sentiment
Pearls from stash

Thank you for popping in to see us today, come back soon to check out some more inspiration from my super talented teamies.




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Donna, such a sweet image and beautiful detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)