Saturday, 13 September 2014

Wild Rose Studio - Girl & Snowman

Good morning, Donna here with my regular Saturday inspiration post.

My make today has one of the gorgeous new Wild Rose Studio's stamps on it and also one of their gorgeous new paper pads.

Instead of a card I decided to make another little gift bag. Just the perfect size to fill with some choccies and maybe a mini bottle of wine.


I used : Wild Rose Studio Girl & Snowman stamp
Wild Rose Studio Frosted Lace paper pack
Wild Rose Studio Holly Flourish die
Promarker's, Spectrum Noir pens & pencils
Craftwork Cards sentiment
Flower, ribbon & pearls from stash

Thank you for popping in to see us today be sure to visit My Mums Craft Shop you'll need to take a HUGE bag with you though, as Kitty has LOTS of new & very scrummy stash in store.

Hope you have a lovely day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)