Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Tuesday inspiration- Boo to you!

Hello my lovelies... I am just popping in to share a quick post before hubs and I whizz off for a short break ! Yay!.... Now we are heading into Autumn, with all those gorgeous Autumn shades, let's not forget Halloween! I just love it!!
So, this is my inspirational make for this time....



 I do love these Wee stamps images, and the fact you can get them in toppers for that last minute make is all the better! 
This one is from the Hazel's Halloween set..  paired with your fav Halloween papers, and matching embellies... they take no time at all!
I do hope this has given you the inspiration to create a few Halloween makes yourself, before the date passes us by. 
Thanks for joining me today
Have fun!
Hugs 
Lis-M xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)