Tuesday, 2 September 2014

The Rowan Fairy - free week

Hey guys... here I am again.I have another card to share today, for my My Mum's  Craft Shop inspiration ,this one has an Autumnal feel...
These fabulous toppers from The Hobby House, sure do make quick cards real easy... :-)
I have used the sweet Rowan Fairy, from the Rosetta set, some Autumn shades of DP ,and a few embellies.... 


I used some golden brown seam binding, roses and a gem... and the sentiment was from the MFT  Banner Greetings, stamped onto kraft. I tucked that in behind the flowers... finito!!! 




 Here she is from an arty angle... I love shades of orange, reds and browns.... I guess its the start of Autumn, although I will miss Summer.

 So pop back all week and check out the rest of the DT makes.... I and I will catch you next week...
Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. She's so pretty... Love the layering and the sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the banner and pretty destressed papers!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)