Monday, 8 September 2014

Sweet Cupcake

Hi all,

Lyndsey here with my Monday morning inspiration post for you.

Us girls have been given a free rein for the whole of September so I thought I would use some of my new goodies 5 hat I recently got from in store for my card today. 

For the image I have used the very adorable MFT cutie Sweet Birthday Wishes, such a sweet stamp and she comes with lots of lovely sentiments and accessories. 


I teamed the image with some very pretty papers from First Edition - Bella Rose. I just love the pastel shades, and finished off with a few embellishments from the £1 range. 

Thanks for joining me her today, please do pop on by during the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xxx

2 comments:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)