Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Baby's birthday wishes

Hello my lovelies....
you may be wondering where I have been to posting my inspirational card this late on a Tuesday evening??
 Well, I have been off in Newcastle, doing a little bit of running...lol!!
 Anyways, I am back, and playing catch up.....
so, here is my quick make for Tuesday free inspiration theme.... 


The papers are Echo Park Bundle of joy :Boy  , and the image is another topper from The Hobby house with a gorgeous Wee stamps image ... from the "Its a boy" set . Finally I added the stamped sentiment from the Paper Smooches Blissful  Banners.
so, my post sadly has to be as quick as my card today...
 I hope you will pop back for more inspiration tomorrow.
Happy Crafting
Hugs x

1 comment:

  1. simply adorable! that image is just too sweet & your colouring is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)