Friday, 15 August 2014

Wishing You The Best On Your Birthday!

Good Morning!
This week as you know all of the Design Team are using products by the brand My Favourite Things!
I kept today's card simple by stamping the sentiment in the centre then adding some Frantage and star embellishments. Although now after having a second look I wish I had moved the stars inwards a little bit so there isn't so much space between them and the sentiment, ho hum!
You can find the Stamp Set I used on today's card HERE.



INGREDIENTS -
MFT Stamp Set - 'Birthday Chalkboard Greetings'
Frantage Shabby White Embossing Powder
Brown Star Embellishments from my stash


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)