Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Sentimental Inspiration

Goooood morning crafty peeps!!
 Is Tuesday , (although bank holidays do tend to throw me into confusion) , and time to share my latest make here at My Mum's Craft Shop....
The theme this week is "Sentimental" ...so we need to use a sentiment...
This is what I came up with...



Just a simple C6 card base (A4 cut in half), and I used the yummy Bo Bunny "Baby Bump" papers , and the fabulous "Sunny Day Be your best self" stamp set.... I love this sentiment. I just added a touch of colour with my Spectrums. The flowers are die cut from the Paper Smooches "Flowers Dies" .
simple but very effective.... 
so, what will the rest of the team come up with??
Pop over every day and find out.... and grab those new goodies arriving daily in the Shop.
 have a fabulously crafty day!
Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)