Tuesday, 12 August 2014

My Favourite Things - Oh Baby!

Hey guys.... 
fabulous to see you this morning.
WE have a My Favourite Things theme going this week at MY Mum's Craft Shop... and I LOVE that range!!! 
Now its kind of a CAS make today.. but here goes...




I have used some gorgeous glittery paper, this is a lovely soft green, with loadsa sparkle. Then I die cut the Die-namics Baby Bib, and added a button . Then I cut out the Baby wording from the fantastic "Bright Lights" alphabet die set... and popped them on. That's it, quick make, which would look equally as good in Blue pink, and even white... 
Check out the fabby ideas from the Dt all this week... and don't forget our monthly challenge too... IT's "Clean & Simple"... See ya there!
Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)