Tuesday, 19 August 2014

A Wee cutie- free week

Good morning MMCS fans!
I have my usual Tuesday make to share today, and I have used a Wee topper for this fast card....


The topper comes from the Rosetta set from Hobby House, the papers I have used are one of my favs... My Mind's Eye,Record it "Pretty Things" . I have distressed them a little more using my DI Walnut Stain.... I tucked a doily in behind the topper, and finished with some die cut roses made from the paper scraps. I hadn't used his die and had had it forever (shame on me) .. I really like the result, they took a little time, but I think I shall be making more .
So, I hope you like my offering today, there will be lots more inspiration this week. Keep popping back!!
 Have a super crafty day!
hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)