Tuesday, 5 August 2014

A little bunny love Free week

Hey guys.... eyes front.... here is my Tuesday make here at MMCS....
This week is a free week and I had myself a few new goodies from the store... so this is what I made... 


So, I used lots of goodies on this one.... 
papers from My Mind's Eye - Cupids Arrow, the X's die cuts is a Die-namics die "Hugs & Kisses" , I framed this cute pair in the Die-namics "Insertaframe". the bunnies are from Mama Elephant "Honey Bunny". The sentiment is Paper Smooches "Blissful Banners" , and I added a fabulous sparkly heart to finish.... 
Now I have to hide it so the hubby doesn't see it before tomorrow...lol!!!!
Keep popping back to grab a new shot of inspiration every day here at MMCS... and shop til your heart's content at the shop.
Catch ya later peeps..
 Hugs xxx

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)