Monday, 7 July 2014

Tea for two

Hi all

Lyndsey here with my regular Monday inspiration posting here on the MMCS Blog.

This week us girls have a free week and so can choose whatever we like to show you lol. 

Anyway for my card I decided to use one of the Hobby House Toppers - Strawberry Tea - I love these cute images so perfect for a quick card.


I teamed the topper with some lovely papers from Carta Bella - Baby Mine Girl paper pad and added a few pretty flowers and some gorgeous stitched ribbon . The sentiment is from CC Designs - Happy Day, which I stamped onto velum and attached to the card with small brads.


*NEW* The Hobby House Elizabeth Bell Toppers - Strawberry Tea*NEW* Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pad - Baby Mine Girl    *NEW* CC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Happy Day

Thanks for joining me here today, please do pop back throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

  1. So precious... Great coloring of that sweet image. :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)