Monday, 21 July 2014

Get well wishes

Hi all

Lyndsey with my regular Monday inspiration posting here on the MMCS Blog.

This week its a free week, so I went all pretty and natural

Anyway for my card I decided to use a cute Hobby House Topper -April Showers and decided that this image would be just perfect for a get well card.



I teamed the image with some lovely papers from Bazzil Basics - Vintage Lace paper pad and added a few pretty flowers and some lovely polka dot organza ribbon. The sentiment is from the CC Designs - Happy Day stamp set.


    *NEW* The Hobby House Elizabeth Bell Toppers - April Showers*NEW* Bazzill Basics 6x6 Printed Multipack - Vintage Lace   *NEW* CC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Happy Day

Thanks for joining me here today, please do pop back throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)