Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Congratulations.....

Hey guys!!! missed me????
 Well I have been off gallivanting up hill & down dale the last couple of weeks, but I am back today to share my make for this weeks free week here at My Mum's Craft Shop....
this totally coincides with what I have been up to..... this was for my daughter's graduation , Yay!
I created my  card to be filled with this fab graduation image from SC... and coloured her with my Spectrums....
The "Congratulations" die cut  from Die-namics is just the perfect size, making for a "quickish" card (depending on how quick you can colour) hehe.I just 3d-d the image onto black cardstock adding the die cut down the side. It worked a treat.....
So, soak up the inspiration this week from the Dt girls... I must say there is some serious lushness here at MMCS blog... so stay tuned!!
Catch you soon
Hugs 
Lis-M xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)