Tuesday, 8 July 2014

A little Wild Rose Inspiration

Hello my lovelies....  a doubly quick card to share here, as I am  blogging ahead because I am going away for a short break (and supposed to packing my case!)
Its a free theme week here at My Mum's Craft Shop, and I needed something in a snap!
So, for speed I used a cute Wild Rose topper, and some lush MME Record it "Follow your heart" papers... here the result....


The topper is from the "Emily panels " pack.. there are some pre- coloured and some you can colour yourself.
I used my Spellbinders borders die to cut the wavy layer, and tooked in lots of vellum layers and flowers for impact... finishing with some gems... hey presto!
 So, check out the rest of the DT inspiration this week, and don't forget there is the new challenge up for this month too...
I will be back in no time at all.... so have a fabulous day, see ya soon
Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Amazing layout... Love it! And those flowers are sooo pretty... :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)