Tuesday, 29 July 2014

A Card for a child- inspirational post

Hey guys welcome to my usual Tuesday post here at My Mum's Craft Shop, I have a cutie of a card to share for our "Card for a child" theme this week..... 



 I couldn't resist this cute Wee stamps "Peggy", and I coloured her up with my Spectrums, and used the delish "Summer Lovin' " papers from Carta Bella. I used the Die-namics "four corners" die for the filigree corners, and cut out some flowers and leaves for the opposite corner. I finished with a few gems and some gesso to distress.... 
So, there's lots more inspiration to be had here at MMCS, do keep checking in... and don't forget to check in at the shop too, there are sooo many goodies to choose from... 
Dont' forget the new challenge is up on the 1st, so we will see you then
Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)