Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Together Forever

Hey guys!
Tuesday already??
I guess that means my turn to share a card in this weeks free theme here at My Mum's Craft Shop.
This time I chose a quick topper to complete my project. these lovely images from Wild Rose Studio are perfect for a quick summer wedding card for the happy couple.


I created a round card blank, and then added papers from the sweet Bo Bunny "Primrose" pad... I popped on some lace and a vine like die cut from Wild Rose Studio called "Leafy branch"...then I used a couple of really old punches for the flowers, added stickles and heart pearls and fussy cut a sentiment from an old stamp set of mine with wedding sentiments . The image itself is from a topper pack "Romantic Panels
 So I hope you like my offering today... please pop back everyday to enjoy lots and lots of fabulous inspiration.. and have a super crafty day
 Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)