Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Spots & Stripes - for Dad

Hey guys! Just a quick post from me today, as I am soooo mega busy..
The theme here this week is "Spots & Stripes" and I used the cute bear stamp, and the scrummy Bazzill papers  to create my make for this week....


I do LOVE these Bazzill Papers "Worldwide" they feel as good as they look... I matted all on dark CS and distressed a little... The sentiment I created on the PC.... The cute bear image I coloured with my markers. 
Check out the fab DT makes this weeks for our theme. every one is sooo different and yet no less fabulous!!
Oh! and don't forget to check out the shop for goodies arriving...
Thanks for popping by
Hugs x 

1 comment:

  1. I love this spotty creation and bazzill papers!!! Fab loyout too!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)