Monday, 23 June 2014

Paint it happy!

Hi all

Lyndsey here with my regular Monday inspiration post here on the MMCS Blog. This week its another free week so I decided to have a play with my new package of goodies from the shop. 

I am a big fan of the Hobby House Toppers and think they make a fabulous card and are just perfect for when I can't be bothered to colour or am short on time - which seems to happen a lot just lately.

Anyway for my card today I used a Topper from one of the designs by Elisabeth Bell - and I just love this little cutie.


I teamed the image with some bright and fresh papers from the MME - Milo Pad (I really do love a blue & yellow combo) and added a few flowers, gems & a button from the £1 Embellishment range. The sentiment is from CC Designs Happy Day - I love the funky font and greetings on this set. I stamped the sentiment onto velum as I have been seeing this look about quite a lot lately and think it looks fab!


*NEW* The Hobby House Elizabeth Bell Toppers - Strawberry Tea*NEW* My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad - Now And Then Milo  *NEW* CC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Happy Day  *NEW* Cabochons & Resin Flowers - Large Roses Mixed  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Medium Flower Buttons  *NEW* Cabochons & Resin Flowers - Small Roses Mixed 2  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Coloured Rhinestones

Thanks for joining me here today, please do pop back throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)