Tuesday, 3 June 2014

For the boys theme - My Ride

Hey guys, here I am again.... time for a manly make with this weeks theme "for the boys" here at MMCS.... 
I needed to use some of those deeeeelish Bazzill basics paper, and a real cute male image... here's what I made...


These stunning papers from Bazzill Basics are called " Worldwide", and this cute little fella is from Miss Muffet Stamps called "My ride" . He is coloured with my markers.... 
I mounted him onto a kraft card base, matting with black cardstock, and you really can't go wrong with those fabulous papers... I do love this line of papers... the girly one is just as yummy! 
keep popping back through the week won't you ??? there is sooo much talent here with the MMCS dt ladies.... you can't fail to inspire your crafty mojo!!
 Til next week folks
 have a good 'un
Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)