Monday, 2 June 2014

DIY Dad

Hi all

Lyndsey here with my regular Monday inspiration post. This week its all about the boys - so us DT girls are going to be showing you our male themed creations.

Now with a certain day fast approaching I decided to get a head start on my Fathers Day creations and used this adorable cheeky DIY Chester image from LMMS.


I teamed Chester with some Echo Park papers (unfortunately this pad is out of stock - but we do have others available) and added a few Die Cut Stars, Buttons & Gems for embellishments.

Thanks for joining me here today, please do pop back throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx


   

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, bold and bright background PP. Adorable father's day card!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)