Monday, 9 June 2014

Birthday Wish

Hi all,

Lyndsey here with my regular inspiration post for you, this week its a free week and so I have chosen to use a stamp from one of my new fave ranges - A Random Fan, Birthday Girl.


I teamed the image with some fab papers from Trimcraft First Edition, Neroli and added lots of Embellishments from our £1 range. The sweet sentiment is from CC Designs, Birthday Greetings

CC Designs Stamps - A Random Fan Birthday Girl  *NEW* First Edition 6x6 Paper Pad - Neroli   CC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Great Birthday Greetings   *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Medium Flower Buttons   *NEW* Cabochons & Resin Flowers - Medium Roses Mixed   *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Rhinestone Hearts

Thanks for joining me here today, please pop back through out the week and check out the fabulous creations from my team mates

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)