Monday, 30 June 2014

BBQ anyone?

Hi all

Lyndsey here with my regular Monday inspiration posting here on the MMCS Blog.

This week its all about CAS (Clean & Simple), when I think of CAS I always lean towards making a male card. Mainly because I do struggle with embellies on male cards and doing them CAS just makes it a bit easier lol.

Anyway for my card I decided to use BBQ Chester, he is such a cheeky chappy and this image is just perfect for this time of year don't ya think?


I teamed Chester with some funky chevron paper from MME - Here is Happy paper pad and added just a bit of twine and a wooden button to finish. The sentiment is from CC Designs - Happy Day, to add a bit of interest I used a shaped card blank.


*NEW* Little Miss Muffet Stamps - BBQ Chester   *NEW* My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad - Record It Here Is Happy  *NEW* CC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Happy Day

Thanks for joining me here today, please do pop back throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)