Sunday, 13 April 2014

Strawberry Tea toppers from The Hobby House

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I am sharing a card I made with one of the lovely new toppers from The Hobby House. As you know, I do love my colouring but I also enjoy to use pre-coloured toppers sometimes to make quicker cards.



I have used a topper from the 'Strawberry tea' set which is available here from My Mum's Craft shop. The colours match really nicely with the new BoBunny 'Modern Miss' papers which I also used on my card. I inked around the edges of all the layers and the image before sewing around the edges and putting the card together.


I added a My Favourite Things sentiment onto a little die cut tag and added ribbon, a doily die cut and lots of paper flowers and little embellishments to tie in with the sewing theme.



Here is a close up of the lovely topper. She is simply adorable and I love the colour combination that was used to colour her in. I am really looking forward to using the rest of the toppers from this set.
I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Everytime I look at this card I see something new, it's just stunning! Thanks 'sew' much for sharing your beautiful work x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)