Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Quacky birthday!!!

Hello and welcome to our "free" week here at My Mum's Craft Shop blog.... 
If you are a canny crafter you will identify with me , when sometimes you can create a DT card, and have it pre-purposed... in this case for a special little girls birthday!!! 
Her favourite toy of the moment is a little yellow duck , which goes everywhere with her, so this is what I came up with.... 


This adorable fella is "Duck in boots"... from Some Odd Girl, and I have coloured him up with my markers....
The yummy papers, are a perfect team up for this card, and are my Mind's Eye Six by Six "Life of the party
I have used a couple of MFT die-namics dies, the scallop die and the looped border die . The sentiment was from my PC... 
Another quick make, and the perfect papers , once again , from My Mind's Eye, made it easy peasy!!! 
Have a super crafty day!!
 hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)