Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Emily & Cat

Good morning my lovelies... welcome to the Spring colours week here at My Mum's Craft Shop .
 I have created a double quick card, using a pre-coloured top this time, and a smaller card size to ring the changes ...


This is Emily & Cat ....you can get her in rubber , or as part of a topper pack...
These gorgeous My Minds Eye papers do the work for you.... this is Record it "Follow your heart" , I matted the topper onto some pink card stock, stitching all the way, Then I used my Wild Rose Studio Die "Corner Flourish", and added my Memory Box flowers dies, finishing off with some lush pearls....  and thats it! 
 I do hope I have given you a little inspiration today, and I hope you'll will pop back for lots more
Bye for now!
 Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)