Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Beach Babe Wrynn

Good morning my lovelies! I hope you had a fabulous Easter break??? 
Mine was soooo good that it totally wiped my short term memory , lol! I was so sure I had written up this post... Oooops !!!
so without further ado... here is my make for this weeks Kraft theme.... 

Ok, the card base is Kraft , and the papers are BoBunny "Sun kissed" .This is  Beach Babe Wrynn from the Tiddly Inks , isn't she sooo cute in the bikini??
I have coloured her with my spectrum pens and pencils.... 
The sun is a die cut from the die-namics "Sun, Moon & stars", I have added an additional circle of DP onto it, and then the sentiment . The wave border,"Catch a wave"  from Die-namics,  is cut from Kraft and another from the DP too. I distressed lots with Vintage photo DI , and matting all the layers onto kraft cardstock.. I wanted to leave it simple... there you have it !! 
theres more details on the colours used on my blog... 
 Best check thats gone up too , lol!
 Have a super crafty day peeps!
 Lis x

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card. :) Love the coloring a lot.
    Have a great day, Lis!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)